Wednesday, October 25, 2006

An Introduction of Sorts

I'm relatively new to this word of blogging although I have to admit I have a sneaking suspition that I'm a closet computer geek. I tried to keep a journal off and on throughout highschool but could never really stick with it. Blogging however appeals to my creative nature on a whole different level...See what I mean about geeky (but I really can't help it and it doesn't bother me) so...my plan for this little space is to express my thoughts and ambitions and some day to day experiences I encounter along the way. I can't promise how frequently or consistently I'll post...those who know me know that I am filled with good intentions and high expectations but am not so great at the following through...but I hope to share at least a piece of me here. Until next time...

No comments: